12 month maternity leave contract – PR Manager
Published: 22 March 2018
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £27 - £35K
My client is an automotive purchasing and wholesale company, who have an exciting opportunity for a 12 month maternity leave contract for a PR Manager in their East Manchester office.
They are ideally looking for someone to start mid May 2018.
You will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with various media and external stakeholders, including national and regional press
- Telling the company’s story/successes in an engaging, entreating and newsworthy manner
- Using a range of methods and channels including news, press releases, social media, website, blog commentary, and newsletters to showcase brand and create ‘buzz’
- Assist the marketing and social media teams in creation of campaigns which work across online and offline platforms and support the business’ overall creative
- Work across various aspects of the business to build relationships, uncover stories and understand what is newsworthy
- Be able to work proactively and reactively, sometimes under strict media deadlines and high pressure situations
- Implementing strategy
- Reporting on weekly and quarterly KPIs and targets
As an individual, you will be a highly organised, self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You must have experience of writing humorous and engaging content for online and offline PR and raising brand awareness.
You will ideally already have a range of media contacts and possess the skills and the ability to build new relationships with various internal and external stakeholders and press.
You will have some brand experience of using social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to communicate messaging and be able to create stories which also work well as pieces of digital content.
You will be a strategic thinker and be able to implement a successful PR plan.
Experience working for and with large consumer brands is preferable.
Minimum 3-4 years’ experience required.
If you think that this role is for you, then we would love to hear from you.Apply Now