B2B PR Account Manager
Published: 20 August 2018
Salary: £23 - £30K
My client is a highly decorated & respected Newcastle based PR agency who is looking for TWO talented and ambitious PR Junior Account Manager or Account Manager’s.
The first role is B2B PR focused and who would work across manufacturing, property, legal, financial and drinks industry clients – a business journalist with agency/commercial experience would suit the role. They do want someone with a creative integrated approach, not too corporate.
It is vital candidates have experience of working in a busy agency with proven credentials in planning & executing successful integrated campaigns. They are looking someone with bags of enthusiasm, a calm & friendly management style and the desire to progress in a fast paced growing agency.
Candidate attributes, skills and experience should include…
- Enthusiastic team player
- A great Communicator with strong press and blogger contacts nationally and regionally
- Not afraid to think on your feet and act independently
- Good Knowledge of all traditional, digital & social media channels and content formats
- Good Understanding of integrated communications strategy
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to evaluate and measure campaigns to demonstrate ROI
- Excellent copywriting skills for print and online
- Managing results of your team
- Keen interest in communication trends
- A passion for growing and winning client accounts
- Most importantly they are looking for people with a great attitude and ambition.
Benefits include an extra day’s holiday for birthdays (over and above the 25 days holiday per annum), in house training, paid volunteer time, annual away day etc.Apply Now