B2B Account Manager – 3 / 4 days a week
Published: 10 April 2017
Salary: Circa £25K pro rata
This well established and successful South Yorkshire based PR agency is on the lookout for a part time/freelance PR practitioner to join them for 3-4 months (with the possibility of a rolling contract) from June onwards!
The agency’s client portfolio is a real mix and includes the following sectors: Professional services (legal firms), property, education and training, business services (recruitment) and B2B tech.
Candidates need to have PR/Integrated agency experience, at a manager or above level and will have worked on either B2B or a mix B2B and Consumer accounts, this is important as the role is predominantly B2B biased!
Responsibilities would include:
- Day to day account management of your clients (actions, delivery, budgeting etc)
- Interpret and respond to client briefs and develop effective communications strategies using media expertise, creativity and insight, providing advice and solutions for the client
- Producing quality, engaging, relevant copy for features and press releases.
- Support the Account Execs, helping them find solutions that they may not reach themselves.
- Assist in the delivery of new business winning presentations