B2B Healthcare PR Senior Account Manager – Account Director
Published: 11 December 2017
Salary: £30 – 45K
This Award Winning Manchester based PR agency is looking to expand their agency with a Senior Consultant (SAM – AD level). They are looking for someone to specifically work on some of their healthcare clients which cover NHS (health messaging), social care and health tech (healthcare software solution clients and customer healthcare apps)…
The overall client portfolio covers a mix of B2B and B2C across health, technology or engineering. The consumer work will fall into the more ‘serious’ category (typically, public awareness or education rather than e.g. Product launches).
The ideal candidate would be an experienced, confident and capable all-rounder with a passion for B2B and the serious side of B2C. You will need to have excellent writing, project management and client relationship skills, ideally with more than five years’ experience under your belt.
Key duties will include:
- Planning, delivering and measuring innovative and impactful campaigns for B2B and B2C clients (primarily B2B)
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Leading some areas of client work; supporting in others
- Bringing new ideas to the agency and actively contributing to its development
- Leading on/supporting new business activity.
Skills and experience:
- Solid agency or in-house PR experience, including experience of presenting and pitching
- First class writing skills – across a range of content, from white papers to blogs, press releases and social media
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to use a wide range of social media channels/digital communications techniques
- Self-motivated and well organised