B2B Innovation & Tech PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager
Published: 10 May 2017
Salary: £27 - £35K
Award Winning Liverpool based B2B PR agency are looking for a digital/social media savvy PR B2B PR AM/SAM.
The role would involve working on a number of B2B PR innovation and tech (I&T) clients and candidates will need PR experience in one or more of these sectors to be considered.
The role will be based in their Liverpool HQ but you will spend time in their Manchester office as and when needed.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective delivery and efficient management of all I&T client accounts in alignment with the agreed client KPIs. This includes ownership of the management of the overall client contract budget and management of this with the team, the client, and any third parties.
Candidate requirements include
- Quick thinking, enjoys generating ideas and shows ability to grasp the bigger picture.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills coupled with great account handling abilities.
- Natural aptitude for developing I&T expertise, media contacts, industry knowledge.
- A skilled manager who can develop strong client relationships, lead others and inspire them to do great work.
- A proactive researcher and opportunity spotter with a keen PR brain who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone to the media to pitch ideas and follow up stories.
- Multi-channel content creator.
- A good listener with the ability to adapt their style to suit different client personalities.
- Up for a challenge with an ability to multi-task – willing to go the extra mile to delight clients and internal stakeholders.
- Deadline-driven and able to work under pressure while still retaining a smile and an eye for detail
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, FunctionFox, other platforms as required).