B2B Marketing Account Manager – Senior Account Manager – 12 month contract
Published: 10 December 2020
Location: East Cheshire
Salary: £25 - £35K
My client is a global full-service customer advocacy consultancy that specialises in tech customer reference marketing. They are looking to appoint an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager for a 12 month contract to work on a variety of global blue tech clients… They are hoping the role will become permanent, if work flow allows, which at their current rate, it should!
The main job is project management, creating customer stories (written content, case studies, infographics, videos, etc.). The structure of the teams is that the writers do the writing, the design team does the design and the video production team does the video production – it’s the project management e.g. this role, that ties all these things together). Preferably agency background and, as the candidate would be working on technology clients, B2B experience would be preferred.
The role includes supporting the day-to-day management of global technology clients’ customer reference/advocacy needs, and will involve the creation of customer content, including written and video.
They are looking for proactive, motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join their amazing team. Specifically, they are looking for people with experience working with clients in the technology and telecoms industries; experience in the creation of content (whether that’s case studies, whitepapers, press releases, infographics, videos etc.); strong project management skills; the ability to multi-task; and agency experience is preferable.
• Develop, maintain and reinforce excellent client relationships
• New business development and increasing share of wallet with existing clients
• Co-ordinate the production of customer reference materials across a range of technical client solutions
• Provide consultancy to clients on customer reference products, services and industry best practice
• Provide guidance, mentoring and training to colleagues on client process and industry best practice
• Develop new products, services and improvements to our portfolio and our client’s reference programmes
• Manage the financial and commercial impact of the accounts – weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
• Assure quality of delivery
• Agency experience – particularly meeting client expectations, working to tight deadlines and accurate reporting
• Copy-checking, reviewing and editing written collaterals
• Presenting/pitching to clients
• French speaking (would be a real bonus)