B2B Part Time or Full time PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager
Published: 8 June 2018
Location: South Manchester
Salary: £25 - £30K
This South Manchester based specialist business-to-business content, PR and marketing agency are on the lookout for a new B2B PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager to join their small but perfectly formed team.
- an exciting opportunity to play a big role in a small but growing agency
- a challenging and interesting line up of B2B clients across market sectors ranging from fleet telematics to employee healthcare, financial services to marketing
- a fast-paced and lively working environment, with a focus on staff development
- a down-to-earth, friendly team of bright, talented and committed staff with a seriously can-do approach to life
- flexibility – we are open to the idea of a part-time role too
WHAT MAKES THEM DIFFERENT?
They look after their staff with regular socials (karaoke, crazy golf, white water rafting, restaurants etc.). Other perks include a generous profit share scheme, dinner for two after a new client win and a flexible and sensible approach to working hours. A strong focus on work-life balance, training and personal development means that they have a very low staff turnover – average employee service is 6.5 years!
Always meeting their clients’ challenging KPIs also means they keep their clients – average client turnover is 6.6 years!
Due to a number of recent new business wins, they are now looking to appoint an experienced and ambitious PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to support the team.
Key tasks would include:
- researching and drafting news stories, features and case studies
- proactively unearthing new opportunities for social and media coverage
- researching fresh content ideas for blogs, media and lead nurturing
- building strong relationships with clients
- building strong relationships with regional and trade media
- supporting on pitches for new business
- developing social media strategies
- using social media to raise the profile of the agency
You must be a dynamic self starter with plenty of confidence and initiative, and an ability to drive campaigns and consistently exceed client expectations.
You will be:
- committed and conscientious
- a strong writer with excellent attention to detail and grammar
- highly proactive in your approach to gaining coverage for clients
- a creative thinker who can spot opportunities for comment and coverage
- confident talking to journalists
- fully up to speed with social media
- a self-starter with the passion and enthusiasm to make a difference
You will also have:
- minimum 3 years’ experience in PR, journalism or marketing (preferably B2B and agency side)
- a strong team spirit and a good sense of humour