B2B PR Manager
Published: 29 March 2017
This well established and successful Manchester based B2B Integrated agency has an exciting new role in their PR team. They are looking for a new B2B PR AM (they will consider SAM too) to join their 4 person PR team to work on construction, trade, building product clients.
One part client contact, one part media liaison and one part idea generator. As a PR Account Manager you will work to create and deliver on brilliant plans and campaigns for your clients, leading and delivering through more junior team members. As an Advocate in the agency, you will be a mentor, mediator and champion of who we are and all we do.
Your core purpose is to…
- Manage your client and your junior team members to deliver accountable results
- Create campaign plans and calendars in line with your clients objectives
- Write press releases and features, working with the media to secure coverage
You are responsible for…
- Client relationships – Gaining and building the trust and confidence of your clients
- Financial & project performance – Collaborating with the team to make sure we always deliver
- Media relations – Dealing with incoming enquiries and proactively creating them
- Writing – Producing quality, engaging, relevant copy for features and press releases
- Guide others – Support more junior members of the team, helping them find solutions that they may not reach themselves