B2B PR Senior Account Executive – Junior Account Manager
Published: 18 October 2019
This well respected Macclesfield PR agency is looking to appoint a new B2B PR Senior Account Executive – Junior Account Manager to work on their variety of international tech PR clients!
Candidates don’t need to have a tech PR background but obviously an interest in the sector would be beneficial.…
The main strengths they are looking for is a good attitude, strong writing skills and a well organised individual.
This agency is a longstanding client of mine, so I can tell you with certainty they are a delightful bunch of people, very down to earth, friendly/welcoming, fun loving, successful, driven and hard working. Not based in the City Centre, so if you are looking for the bright lights of a city centre agency, they aren’t for you, but if you want to work on some genuinely interesting clients within a supportive and growing team, this agency would suit you wonderfully.
The role will involve managing product reviews and writing news stories. Also you would be handling social media accounts for various clients in the consumer tech and B2B tech space.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement PR, social media and marketing campaigns for portfolio of clients
- Support Account Director in their work
- Develop existing clients and contribute to new business development campaigns
- Work with colleagues to provide addition resource for client campaigns as needed
- Research and write news and editorial feature material
- Place articles in chosen media
- Seek out and fulfil media coverage opportunities
- Write and manage other marketing and communications materials such as e-shots, surveys and case studies as directed by account directors
- Organise client events and media interviews
- Manage product review programmes
- Contribute to meetings and monthly reports
- Attend regular client meetings/calls
- Monitor and record media coverage