B2B PR Senior Account Executive
Published: 4 September 2017
Salary: £19 - £23K
This well established PR agency is looking to expand their Preston based team with the appointment of a talented PR Senior Account Executive.
They are a member of the national body, PRCA, and hold its coveted Consultancy Management Standard – recognising their commitment to excellent client service and people development. They have a people-orientated culture, committed to helping their people grow personally and professionally.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within an award winning PR and communications team in Preston.
Working alongside a Client Partner you will be working on a number of client PR and communications programmes for business to business and education clients.
Your role will include managing media relations programmes for your clients, creating strong news releases and liaising with target journalists and influencers to secure coverage in media. You will also be creating and publishing content on client ‘owned’ media channels such as websites and social media channels, alongside planning, reporting and administration.
As a full-service marketing communicating agency, you will have the opportunity to get involved in other marketing projects in their design and digital teams.
What they are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A sharp thinker, a source of good ideas
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience of working within a PR agency or PR department
- Excellent, professional customer service skills
- Experience of writing on business to business and technical subjects
- Experience of using social media
- Great organisational skills
- Accomplished IT skills
- A team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines