B2B PR Senior Account Manager – Account Director – Stoke on Trent
Published: 5 October 2020
Due to expansion, this well- established integrated marketing agency based in Stoke on Trent are looking to appoint a new B2B PR Senior Account Manager – Account Director to their content and PR team. They are looking to meet PR Account Managers looking to step up to PR Senior Account Manager level as well as experienced PR Senior Account Manager and PR Account Directors.
Working with a range of established and challenger B2B brands, the scope of their PR and content activity runs from managing large scale reputation campaigns with national and trade media, through to targeted digital content campaigns focused on lead generation.
Candidates will need relevant experience at a similar level either agency or client side. It’s important that you can demonstrate strong experience in working successfully with technical B2B clients; this could be across any sector but a background in construction or tech would be an advantage.
In particular, they are looking for candidates who are happy to be hands on but also have the potential to be strategic can provide creative solutions to problems and above all are dependable.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
To manage the strategy of relationship with workflow and profitability of Clients/Contacts that are assigned to you.
• Understand and respond to the Clients’ business, communications strategy and objectives.
Obtain business data and market information from the Client and from the competitive environment to ensure that the Agency is fully immersed in the Clients’ business.
• Debate the strategic direction of any brief with your Client. Understand the wider objectives of the brief and suggest alternative routes that the Client may not have considered.
• Take full responsibility for projects assigned to you from managing timings and budgets, through to Client liaison, briefing and invoicing. Make sure that the Account Lead knows what’s going on, and approves key documents such as briefs and creative work.
• Manage projects in a proactive way, positioning the Agency as a key strategic partner, taking an active interest in all aspects of Client business.
To gain profitable business from new Clients.
• Promote the Agency wherever possible, identifying leads and pursuing them effectively.
To foster your own personal development through training.
• Identify your own weaknesses before others do and suggest training that will strengthen these areas.