B2B PR Senior Account Manager
Published: 9 November 2018
Salary: £28 - £35K
This well-respected and award winning east Manchester communications agency are looking to recruit a B2B PR Senior Account Manager to work on a mix of outdoor, environmental, packaging and food clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work on accounts that truly make a difference and feel they are part of the success of the agency they work in. There are lots of career opportunities, as this role is key to being part of the senior management team and possibly even beyond!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the new business programme by upselling to existing clients, identifying new business opportunities, and making contact with potential clients
- Co-develop and co- deliver new business pitches/credential presentations
- Initiate and develop strong relationships with associates and suppliers
- Create and implement PR plans for clients; directly or through others
- Understand clients’ business plans and offer strategic communications advice
- Manage and implement strategic and tactical activities on client accounts
- Ensure production of content and distribution via appropriate channels
- Find opportunities for client publicity on an ongoing basis and provide accurate and timely advice
- Update client and team on performance (such as financial budgets, time and plan) using appropriate media such as status reports, review meetings etc.
- Manage staff and associates at all levels
- Monitor and improve the performance of self and team to achieve goals
- Provide clear, timely and accurate information to managing director
- Develop partnerships and effective relationships
- Liaise with client, maintaining strong relationships through meetings etc
- Maintain cpd by attending externally organised conferences and seminars where appropriate and through monitoring publications, reports, websites etc. as necessary
- Keep abreast of client issues in the media through monitoring publications, websites etc
- Seek feedback from clients and colleagues
- Support the recruitment and development of new staff.
Person Specification Essential to Role
- Proven professional and relevant experience
- Experienced in managing multiple projects to time and budget
- Experienced in communicating to a wide range of audiences through a range of media and events Skilled writer, content creator
- Experienced in digital marketing, using analytics and social media platforms
- Willingness to travel and work away from home as required.