B2B Property PR Account Director
Published: 18 March 2019
Location: Liverpool / Manchester
Salary: £38 – £45K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced account director to join this award winning PR agency. They are looking for a Property B2B PR Account Director, advising on all areas of PR and comms strategy for a diverse range of organisations; from advisors, developers and architects, to place makers, collaborators and big thinkers! The role will be based in either their Liverpool or Manchester office (with regular travel between the offices).
As an AP account director you will have ultimate responsibility for quality and performance of the team delivery and contracts, whilst taking an active role in the growth forecast of the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Client service delivery across PR, media relations, event management and marketing services.
- Day-to-day management of internal delivery team.
- Offering strategic direction and development.
- Building relationships with clients, the media, internal stakeholders and external influencers.
- Contributing to the growth strategy of the agency alongside the senior management team.
- Place team capacity planning and sales forecasting.
- Coaching and managing the team’s professional development plans.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous agency experience as an account director
- Experience working in the property sector
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Up-to-date media knowledge and contacts
- Highly developed organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of juggling multiple projects and working to tight deadlines
- Experience of managing budgets and developing new business — Ability to bring out the best in an enthusiastic and highly motivated team
- Experience of working under pressure without compromising on quality
Desirable but not essential attributes:
- An understanding of inbound marketing and lead generation
- Confident in using platforms including Slack, HubSpot, MS SharePoint, WordPress
Your role is based across Liverpool and Manchester offices and there will be requirements for you to travel to client meetings throughout the UK.Apply Now