B2B Senior Account Executive
Published: 16 April 2018
Salary: £23 - 24K
Due to recent client wins, this multi award winning agency is searching for an ambitious, creative and versatile SAE who has got some B2B PR experience to join their growing team based in the city centre of Manchester.
They are looking for a confident and articulate person with a passion for PR who will relish the chance to join the team as a senior account executive working across a range of B2B accounts in the construction, built environment, property, tech and e-commerce sectors. You’ll have already gained valuable PR agency with at least a year spent working in B2B PR.
You will be great at preparing sector specific copy for trade press as well as developing and maintaining great relationships with journalists to secure the best possible coverage for your clients. You’ll work closely with account managers to ensure we are delivering consistently for our clients, yet will be able to use initiative, working independently most of the time.
You should be able to think creatively, and be interested in working together with the team to inject disruptive campaigns into the most traditional of industries in order to help our clients get noticed. After all, it is this way of thinking that has seen them secure so many award wins over the years!
More broadly, they are looking for someone filled with energy and enthusiasm who is proactive, persistent and methodical in their approach with a real eye for detail – you may even pride yourself on being a perfectionist! You are considerate and supportive; a real team player with the ability to remain calm and considered when faced with new or pressurised situations.
- Copywriting (in a range of formats for various media channels)
- Media management, including maintaining up-to-date media lists and building great relationships with journalists to secure the best possible coverage for our clients
- Working closely with the account managers to ensure our clients’ activity is delivered on time, and more importantly, great results are achieved
- Managing social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, including supporting the running of the agency’s PR’s social media channels
- Preparing for client meetings including evaluating results and presenting coverage
- Attending client meetings
- Regularly reading up on their clients’ industries
- Helping prepare for new business pitches
Qualities/ Skills/ Experience needed:
- Around 12 months or more experience working in a PR/ Integrated agency.
- Strong writing skills – for a SAE this would have to include B2B/Trade copy.
- Great media relations skills – you’ll need tenacity to help you secure coverage for your clients
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Enthusiasm for working in a team
- A good understanding of the media
- Good time management
Event management experience and a driving licence would be a bonus but not a necessity.Apply Now