B2B Tech PR Account Executive
Published: 16 March 2018
This well respected Macclesfield PR agency is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and creative account executive to work on a range of international and UK technology accounts. The position would suit a recent graduate with a desire to develop a career in PR or someone with one year’s experience in an agency or in-house PR / marketing role who is now looking to take their next step. This is a hands on role with exposure to a wide variety of consumer and B2B technology clients and media. You will need to have excellent communication and writing skills as well as being willing to learn and build your career with a PR Week top 40 technology PR agency.
- Producing a range of written content from articles, press releases and blogs to case studies, sales collateral and websites
- Management of product review programmes working with journalists and bloggers
- Responsibility for implementing ongoing media monitoring and target media research
- Pitching of features, news and other forms of media content
- Developing ongoing relationships with key journalists
- Social media programme planning and implementation
- Email marketing, including managing regular client email marketing initiatives such as e-newsletters/e-shots
- Working with wider account teams to develop strategic and creative client campaigns and plans
- Production of coverage and analytics reports
- Client communication: attend client meetings and conference calls, with full, timely reporting
The agency is one of the top specialist technology PR consultancies outside London and the South East, with clients across Europe and the USA. Working as part of our team you will gain or enhance highly valued skills in the fast growing tech sector. They are an established agency but they continue to grow thanks to their expertise in the tech sector and a commitment to continuous learning and development.
Other benefits include 20 days holiday, a tailored training and career development programme and company pension. They also offer childcare vouchers, recruitment incentives, incremental holidays with service, regular team nights out and an annual away day.Apply Now