B2B Tech PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager
Published: 30 July 2018
Salary: £28 - £35K
My client is a well-respected Cheshire based Tech PR agency who is looking to appoint a new B2B Tech PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager to work on some exciting UK and international technology clients.
The ideal candidate will have either B2B PR agency experience e or in house technology PR experience. You will have excellent writing skills and be able to translate technology subject matter into engaging stories for both media and content marketing. You will have a track record of building client and media relationships and be happy to work at a senior level for major international tech companies and technology start-ups. Experience in: Cyber security, Fintech or e-health sectors would be an advantage.
- Planning and implementing integrated marketing and PR programmes for clients
- Producing a range of written content from articles, press releases and blogs to case studies, sales collateral and web sites
- Supporting an account director while also handling your own clients
- Client communication: attend client meetings and conference calls, with full, timely reporting
- New Business: helping with sales process and attending pitch meetings
My client is one of the leading specialist technology PR consultancies outside London and the South East, with clients across Europe and the USA. Working as part of our team you will gain or enhance highly valued skills in the fast growing tech sector. Other benefits include: a performance related bonus, PRCA and other training courses and company pension. We also offer: interest free loans, childcare vouchers, recruitment incentives, incremental holidays with service, regular team nights out and annual away day.Apply Now