Colleague Communications and Engagement Executive
Published: 26 June 2020
Salary: £27- £30K
This fast growing online retailer is currently going through a 5-year, multimillion pound transformational programme and significant growth and as such they are now looking to hire a Colleague Communications and Engagement Executive to join their small communications team.
Reporting to the Internal Communications & Engagement Manager you will provide engaging communications and engagement support to colleagues, and coordinating the colleague communications and engagement plan through agreed channels.
• Coordinating delivery of the colleague communications and engagement plan to maximise engagement to support delivery of business strategy
• Coordinating measurement and monitoring of impact and effectiveness of colleague communications and engagement activities
• Supporting the delivery of Employer Branding internally and via appropriate external media activity supporting recruitment and engagement
Who are we looking for?
• Strong knowledge of colleague communication and engagement best practice
• Good planning and digital design production capability
• Proven track record in successfully engaging varying colleague groups
• Internal communication qualification, digital marketing or associated qualification
• Ability to deliver at pace to meet changing demands, whilst maintaining a structured and organised approach
• Highly motivated and delivery focussed
• Excellent organisation, communication and engagement skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong and positive relationships at multiple levels
• Extensive experience of coordinating communication campaigns and delivering events
• Excellent working knowledge of the communication landscape, methodologies and technologies
• Attention to detail and good design flair