Commercial interior design – Marketing and PR Executive/Manager
Published: 4 December 2018
Salary: £23 - £28K
This Manchester based commercial interior design company, has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing and PR person. They are looking for a marketing and PR executive or manager (they are happy to consider someone with more experience on a 4 days a week basis) to join their team in Manchester as their first in house marketing and PR person.
Currently they employ 35 people with the marketing and PR being undertaken by a local PR agency. They have now decided they also need someone in house to manage and implement the company’s marketing and PR. This role would report directly to the company Directors and be a standalone role. It would involve creating (with the help and support of the Directors, depending on level) the company’s marketing and PR strategy and implementing it with the support of the PR agency and the in house admin team.
They are looking for a creative, driven individual that can set and achieve their own targets and work collaboratively to enhance opportunities for the Sales team and strengthen the profile and brand of the company.
Expectations for the role
- Good presentation skills to present to the board directly and to the customer on occasion when required
- Put together tender submission with relevant case studies, referencing area of specifics to demonstrate good understanding
- Control the PR element as a whole under Marketing and PR with support from Directors
- Keep abreast of /attend relevant industry functions, not necessarily in BD capacity (but this does help) or at least be aware of major players in the industry and sector nationally, and more importantly locally.
- Create an up to date relevant social media campaign and drive the brand to a high level
- Promote and understand key factors of the charitable schemes and investment made by the organisation.
- Update, improve and push the website so it’s relevant, creative and attractive as a reference point for existing clients and new clients alike.