Communications and Marketing Business Partner
Published: 26 November 2020
This well respected Manchester based Housing Trust are currently looking for Communications and Marketing Business Partner role.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a relevant education at bachelor’s level and at least five years’ experience in an account management role. Marketing experience gained within the property and/or development industry is a plus. Looking at your personal qualities, you are entrepreneurial, proactive and outgoing and you enjoy a varied working day in which you come into contact with a wide range of stakeholders. You are inquisitive and a skilful communicator who has the ability to work independently and at a fast pace.
The position is currently remote due to lockdown but will eventually be located at their offices based on in South Manchester. Travel may be required to other sites and our developments and/or events as appropriate.
As Communications and Marketing Business Partner you will be responsible for the planning and management of all communication and marketing activities carried out by the trust for a number of their developments.
You will get to know their services intimately and will ensure that the communications and marketing requirements of the homes are fed into the external marketing agencies and central delivery team to drive leads into their property sales team.
In your day-to-day work, you will be part of a committed and growing in-house communications and marketing and communications team who you can discuss your ideas with and who are there to help support you with the delivery of your plans. You would also be expected to help the delivery team where needed to help achieve objectives, and duties could include event co-ordination and attending events, content creation, supporting the insights and engagement team and reports.
In addition, you will enjoy a close working relationship with the key stakeholders across the Trust’s service areas. You would also be expected to form relationships with business partners for other areas of the housing trust family, in order to maximise cross communication and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for:
• Working with the comms team and external agencies to design and execute the marketing plans that drive leads for our developments
• Being the brand guardian to ensure brand standards are applied consistently across all marketing and communications activities
• Building relationships with business areas within the Trust to ensure the department is considered at the earliest stage of any planning or activities the do
• Working with the digital team to ensure the website is kept up to date at all times with customers able to find information easily
• Ensuring detailed requirements for requests from your areas are documented and fed into the delivery team
• Driving footfall to general events and stakeholder engagement events
• Innovating and producing content for our website, social media, newsletters, and blogs (in conjunction with the content team)
• Maximising cross-promotional opportunities within other areas of housing trust
• Working with the insight and engagement team to ensure their activities and data are used to help ‘close the loop’ and implement change and improvements
• Reporting on all activity carried out
As a Communications & Marketing Business Partner you will be given considerable responsibility and opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, with all the support of a central delivery team of experts in digital, content, PR and insight.Apply Now