Consumer Digital Account Manager – Senior Account Manager
Published: 4 December 2017
Salary: £25 - £35K
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Account Manager – senior account manager to join this global agency’s Manchester team and work on some exciting big brand consumer clients!
They are looking for a motivated, creative and enterprising digital and social media consultant to join their rapidly expanding digital team – working primarily with consumer clients. Within this role you will have the opportunity to provide account/client management, digital consultancy, social media activity and campaign delivery to a variety of brands and organisations.
Globally, the agency covers everything from build and UX to search video production, animation, design and beyond. Your role will be to expand their digital opportunities within the Manchester practice, drawing on these specialists as required. Owing to the wide range of clients and their differing business goals, you will need to display a strategic, creative and business-orientated approach to digital/social communications, as well as a sound understanding of the commercial aspects of agency life (whether you’re from an agency or not!).
- Support Account Directors and wider teams to drive digital growth
- Be the main lychpin on key digital/social accounts
- Where necessary manage and provide community management, influencer mapping, social media copywriting, digital insights and digital account management
- Work with the PR teams to create strategic and creative digital ideas
- Create proposals and control costs for digital activity
- Work with the UK, EMEA and US cross-practice digital teams to share digital best practice
- Demonstrable success in digital/ social media communications (either for clients or in house) particularly in terms of community management and audience engagement (whether influencers, end customers, or both)
- Strong copywriting abilities
- Incredible levels of organisation
- Some experience of owned, earned and paid online media
- Knowledge of digital research, analysis and measurement techniques
- A sound understanding of various web technologies to support online campaign execution and digital content creation
- Understanding of commercial aspects of digital (costs, margins, ROI)
- Ability to track digital activity back to business outcomes (conversions, awareness, sales, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic social media tools, e.g. Sysomos, Radian6, Traackr, etc.
- Flawless communications and client-handling skills, fluent English, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Calm under pressure.
- Digital contacts (clients and suppliers)
- Experience in leading client-facing training sessions or public speaking
- Experience in training colleagues and helping them to acquire digital skills
- Deeper expertise in web technologies for build, video production, etc.