Consumer PR Account Director
Published: 27 March 2019
Salary: £38- £45K
This successful & highly decorated award winning Manchester integrated agency is looking to appoint a PR Account Director.
A natural self-starter, the individual will be driven, a real team player and passionate about communications. Happy to work in an independent and integrated agency, they will thrive on deadlines and challenges and be willing to jump in and work with a talented creative PR team within an award winning agency. Providing significant support to the Group Account Director, the individual will lead accounts and provide support on others. FMCG / big brand experience is preferable and a sound understanding of trade PR advantageous.
The overall objective is to provide creative and strategic direction, the PR Account Director will, working alongside the Group Account Director, devise and implement successful consumer and B2B campaigns and strategies. The Account Director will support a talented and creative team while keeping a firm handle on activity and budgets to ensure accounts remain profitable and work is of the highest standard.
- Consumer and B2B experience
- An eye for what makes a great campaign
- The ability to write great copy including features, case studies, releases, blogs, and social posts
- Excellent media contacts
- Adept at and interested in social media
- The ability to form and strengthen solid client relationships
- Experienced in managing a small team
- Travel, lifestyle and home interest experience an advantage
- Experienced in working on new business, including pitches
- Strategically minded, confident and tenacious when leading clients
- Proactive and a strong sense of intuition
- An agile mind that can cope with multi-client demands!