Consumer PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager
Published: 9 December 2019
Salary: £26– £35K
This top 5 Manchester PR agency has an exciting opportunity to join their award winning consumer team working on some of the UK’s biggest and best known retail, food and drink, transport, hospitality, interior and FMCG brands.
My client is looking for an experienced and motivated leader with entrepreneurial flair to take on this pivotal role working with a great portfolio of brands.
You will have at least 3-4 years agency experience and be experienced in managing and supporting junior members of staff as well as working on new business opportunities.
You’ll have a natural aptitude for creating stand-out strategic and creative campaigns that meet and exceed clients’ expectations. In return, you’ll be part of a fast-paced, forward-thinking and creative communications consultancy, which cultivates and rewards real talent.
What they are looking for…
- You’ll be ambitious, creative and confident with proven experience working on big brand campaigns
- You’ll be passionate about media relations and have proven experience coming up with proactive ideas that get results in national media
- You’ll have run strategic, targeted social media campaigns which have produced measurable results for clients
- You’ll be a good team leader who nurtures and drives your team to achieve their full potential
- You’ll know what it takes to develop trusted, long-lasting client relationships
- You’ll be able to demonstrate exceptional project management skills, strong financial and budgeting skills and have a proven track record in winning new business
- Full UK driving licence
As you’ll be working alongside their consumer, creative, planning & insight, and studio specialists, you’ll need to think integration – generating results across channels including national and industry media, events, social and digital platforms.
They like to get the best out of our people, so you’ll get all the on-going training, mentoring and development opportunities you need to flourish.
You’ll receive ongoing mentoring and performance development and an opportunity to work to your strengths in a team that’s focused on getting the best out of its people.Apply Now