Consumer PR Account Manager
Published: 1 April 2021
Salary: £25K –£29K
Due to new business wins and agency growth, one of Manchester’s premier Consumer PR agency, are looking to appoint a new Consumer PR Account Manager.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a variety of consumer big brand clients and a number of junior staff.
Clients within the consultancy cover food and drink, retail, entertainment, leisure, hospitality, FMCG and tourism clients
As an ambassador for the consultancy candidates should possess a detailed knowledge of the media, marketplace, trends, competitor activity, and business in general.
Your planning and organisational skills should be of the highest standard, as well as the ability to work under the constant stresses and strains created by working in a fast paced and demanding field.
You should be able to liaise with the client at a senior level, having earned respect as a seasoned professional who is in charge of their account on a day-to-day basis.
The key areas of experience & attributes required include:
• Consumer PR agency experience, ideally working on big brand national clients
• A can do and ambitious attitude
• Exceptional media relation contacts on a national as well as regional and online basis
• Event organising/management skills
• A creative outlook with the ability to think outside the box
• Good copy/content writing skills
• New business acumen
• Junior team management
• Account management
• Excellent client liaison skills