Consumer PR Junior Account Executive
Published: 7 June 2019
My client is a prestigious Manchester PR agency that is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join the consumer practice in their Manchester head office.
They are looking for an ambitious and committed recent graduate to support the team on some of the UK’s leading brands across a range of sectors including retail, travel, and financial services.
They are looking for applicants that show a keen interest (and ideally have some prior experience) in working in PR. This is a full-time paid position based in theirManchester office. The role will also involve working cross-team over the wider national agency network.
The role will involve:
- Day-to-day account support for the team
- Consuming relevant media and supporting on the development of media lists, as well as securing media coverage
- Working with the team to create a wide variety of content for clients
- Undertaking research which will help to inform strategic recommendations made by the team
- Developing a professional writing style, seeking opportunities to support on written work
- Providing timely and clear reporting and monitoring
In this role, you will have a dedicated line-manager and access to in-house and external training, plus you’ll get to work closely with specialists in social, design and PR.Apply Now