Consumer Social Media and PR Executive
Published: 2 February 2018
Salary: £22 - £26K
This leading national vehicle reselling company has an exciting opportunity for a Social Media and PR Executive in their Manchester based office!
Candidates are required to have knowledge of Social Media Platforms, some knowledge and experience working in a press office or PR agency setting. Other essential skills include Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills.
The role supports all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. You will research and analyse social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy.
You will work with various company departments to promote overall brand through social media channels. In addition you will also support PR Manager with regional and national activity.
Social Media Executive Job Duties:
- Managing all company social media accounts management
- Developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand and PR-focused messages
- Coordinating social media messaging with the wider Marketing Department
- Supporting the PR Manager in developing ideas and content for all social media platforms and that communicate PR messages and stories online
- Analysing social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Working with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitoring and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Saving PR cuttings and running regular coverage reports
- Assisting with PR sell-ins
- PR and copy-writing for on and offline
- Creative brainstorming for integrated social media and PR campaigns
- Understanding of social and PR budgets
- Managing social media boosting
They are looking for candidates with a minimum 2 years’ experience in Marketing or Social Media, due to the nature of the role.Apply Now