Digital Account Executive
Published: 24 January 2020
Location: South Manchester
This highly regarded award winning B2B integrated agency is on the lookout for a Digital Account Executive, ideally being fluent in one or more foreign languages (this skills is not essential just desirable).
The role will involve working on a mix of international and UK based clients covering food, nutrition, packaging, industrial, technology, engineering, environmental, construction, science and publishing.
My client is looking to meet candidates from a B2B digital marketing background with an ability to work on complex client sectors and deliver the required results. With an international reach, language skills are beneficial but not essential.
As a Digital Executive, you will take support the management of all stages of digital projects. Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will support the growth of the digital side of the business by building expert knowledge and advice to internal teams and clients.
The agency offers a down to earth, inclusive and friendly working environment, known for their staff retention and welcoming team. It is truly a great place to work!
The role will involve working in a busy marketing agency undertaking responsibilities such as;
- Project management
- Learn, understand and use the agency’s project management systems and software
- Develop knowledge of quoting and negotiating costs of bought-in services
- Plan, manage and execute assigned digital projects
- Liaise with suppliers and account handlers to ensure the smooth execution of projects
- Apply industry-leading standards of quality and attention to detail
- Ensure that projects are carried out on-time and within budget
- Create reports highlighting campaign performance
- Support the production team on various projects
In return you will work in a highly regarded company with an excellent staff retention rate and also a comprehensive training and development program for its staff. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from a very generous staff benefit package. You will work on a mix of international B2B clients and also learn integrated marketing skills as well as PR.