Environmental / Packaging B2B PR SAM/AD
Published: 16 April 2018
This well-respected and award winning east Manchester communications agency are looking to recruit a B2B PR SAM-AD with environmental, waste, recycling and/or packaging PR background/
Having recently developed an impressive company growth plan, they are looking to expand their team. They are looking to appoint a B2B PR SAM and/or AD to work in their established environmental team.
As the agency is going through an exciting phase of growth, they are looking for people who are ambitious and either has a proven ability in winning new business or are ready for the opportunity to step into this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work on accounts that truly make a difference and feel they are part of the success of the agency they work in. There are lots of career opportunities, as these roles are key to being part of the senior management team and possibly even beyond!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities and make contact with potential clients
- Develop and deliver new business pitches/credential presentations
- Initiate and develop strong relationships with associates and suppliers
- Create and implement strategy and plans for clients
- Understand clients’ business plans and offer strategic communications advice
- Manage and implement strategic and tactical activities on client accounts
- Update client and team on performance.
- Manage staff and associates at all levels
- Monitor and improve the performance of self and team to achieve goals
- Provide clear, timely and accurate information to managing director
- Develop partnerships and effective relationships
- Liaise with client, maintaining strong relationships through meetings etc
- Maintain cpd by attending externally organised conferences and seminars where appropriate and through monitoring publications, reports, websites etc as necessary
- Keep abreast of client issues in the media through monitoring publications, websites etc
- Seek feedback from clients and colleagues
- Support the recruitment and development of new staff.
Person Specification Essential to Role
- Professional relevant sector experience (packaging / environmental / waste / recycling)
- Experienced in managing multiple projects to time and budget
- Experienced in communicating to a wide range of audiences through a range of media and events
- Skilled writer
- Willingness to travel and work away from home as required
- Membership of a relevant professional body.