Fashion & Beauty Digital Engagement Manager
Published: 13 March 2017
Salary: £24 - £28k
Award winning consumer fashion and beauty Manchester based PR agency, are on the hunt to expand their team with the appointment of an experienced Digital Engagement Manager.
Working across fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands, the right candidate is someone with strong knowledge and experience in social media, blogger outreach and management skills.
- Managing the team to drive coverage for clients and progress day-to-day activity
- Setting agency KPIs and implementing, tracking and reporting on them; using corrective action when required to meet targets
- Implementing managing digital engagement strategies across all clients, reporting regularly to senior management
- Developing personal clients relationships and suppliers
- Focusing on developing written and wider skills with team
- Building on existing influencer relationship but vitally developing new contacts for the agency
- Managing client social media channels, being able to swap between the different TOV
- Securing wider placements for clients away from day to day product placements
- Monitoring and reporting to the agency client competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities
- Drafting written materials when required
- Engaging the team in the development of creative ideas for new activity; and sell creative ideas to clients and target media
- Managing and organising influencer events, creative content ideas, campaigns and product launches
- Day to day client contact and manage client expectations
- Liaising with influencer agents for influencer seeding
- Active role with the agency social media and PR-ing our own brand
- Being brand champion, an expert on the agency’s offering and build key relationships within the digital marketing industry
- Managing multiple accounts, ensuring that objectives are met within time and budget constraints
- Managing the team’s time and allocated client hours
- Managing meetings, adding value and input.