GROUP INTERNAL COMMS MANAGER
Published: 7 February 2020
My client is a global FMCG online retailer who is looking for a Group Internal Communications Manager with a passion for delivering engaging in-house messages and processes. You will be a creative and process-driven individual joining a dynamic and fast-paced Corporate PR department.
You will be responsible for maintaining the company’s internal communication platform through writing engaging lifestyle, brand and business features according to the internal content calendar. As a confident writer, you’ll adopt a proactive ‘journalistic’ approach to sourcing key content for the platform whilst also coordinating key updates to department pages.
You will utilise their Internal Communications channels to appropriately communicate key messages, managing the internal TV signage across key Head Office sites. As the internal brand ambassador for the Group, you will ensure staff are aware of the company’s respective visions, missions and values, with the aim of informing, connecting and empowering our global workforce and influencing positive change across the business.
TASKS OF THE ROLE
- Adopt a journalistic approach in sourcing and writing regular content for articles/videos on company’s internal communication platform
- Work with the head of comms to develop internal comms strategy.
- Consistently maintain the scheduling of ‘go-live’ internal communication articles/content on the company intranet to align with internal and external focuses.
- BAU updates on company’s internal communication platform – department amends on a daily/weekly basis.
- Assist with corporate events.
- Support content creation and campaign planning for internal communications projects.
- Coordinate the amplifications of brand campaign events internally. Ensure cross-promotion using the company internal communications’ toolkit – intranet, TV signage, branded emails.
- Own internal TV signage, producing new creative and informative decks monthly across sites.
- Provide Marketing Communications support to the Senior Group Marketing Communications Manager for any copywriting/preparation of assets.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience overseeing a small team.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience working in internal communications or a related marketing communications’ discipline.
- Experience of multi-tasking and being able to prioritise projects/tasks/assignments.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.