Health & Finance PR Senior Account Executive
Published: 16 March 2018
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £20 – 24K
My client is a small but growing Yorkshire PR agency who is on the look-out for a PR Senior Account Executive to join its team. The agency specialises in health and finance clients working both with private sector as well as NHS clients, they operate both across consumer and B2B campaigns. It is not essential for candidates to have healthcare or finance PR experience but an understanding of both consumer and B2B PR is advantageous.
They are looking for a senior account executive who has creativity and get up and go!
You will have…
- At least one year PR experience within an account handling role.
- Be a natural relationship builder with both internal and external colleagues ,
- Have a good understanding of traditional and digital PR,
- Strong communicator at all levels, good writing skills and the ability to sniff out a strong news story Confident at dealing with the media,
- Commercially astute and aware of ‘bottom line’ figures,
- Comfortable in clients meetings and able to suggest creative PR campaigns relevant to each specific client and able to complete administration tasks such as contact reports, client updates with close attention to detail and little support
- Successfully manage and implement campaigns from initial brief through to completion
- Conceive of creative, commercial and appropriate PR and social media solutions to meet objectives
- Manage not only traditional PR but also create and manage social media campaigns
- You will liaise with both internal stakeholders and external agencies to create proactive and reactive communications of a world class standard, utilising a range of media channels