Home based full time or part time – Property PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
Published: 9 March 2020
Location: North West England
Are you an experienced PR practitioner keen to swap your commute for a better work/life balance?
My client is a North West-based PR agency with a difference. They’re looking for a talented, creative and self-motivated PR account manager/senior account manager to join their home-working team.
They are open to either someone working full time or someone working part time as part of a job share. So if the role is of interest, please let me know if you are looking for full time or part time and is so how many days a week.
As property specialists, they work with several well-known large house-builders, and are looking for an experienced professional who is passionate about property and will revel in building relationships with our clients. You’ll be part of a team of like-minded PR advisors, delivering effective campaigns encompassing everything from media relations and social media, to award entries and event management.
You will enjoy the advantages of being based at home full time when not attending team/client meetings and social events. In addition are the benefits of a flexible working environment and a culture of working smarter not longer. You will also appreciate the company and support of a small, friendly team and the job carries with it a competitive salary.
The successful candidate will share their experience in journalism and PR and be instinctive users of social media. The impact of video and still photography will be at the forefront of their mind when managing campaigns.
They pride themselves on being able to deliver a high quality service to their clients and must be doing something right as most of them have been with them for over a decade.
Still interested? Read on…
You should be:
- A people person and an accomplished communicator with the ability to add an extra dimension to the team.
- Able to thrive on responsibility and tight deadlines. They are looking for energy and drive and a strong desire to develop your role within our company.
- Well organised, reliable, self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time and work load – you will have the support of an experienced team.
- Well-versed in managing client activity across a number of accounts at any one time.
- Willing to develop strong relationships with key regional and property media contacts.
- Experienced with a minimum of four years PR/media experience, preferably including a journalistic or strong writing role.
- A car owner with a full clean licence as client visits are part of the role and also handy for occasion group meetings as and when at the company’s office!