Integrated Marketing Account Executive – Senior Account Executive
Published: 4 September 2019
This successful Cheshire based integrated Agency is looking to expand their team with the appointment of a new Marketing Account Executive – Senior Account Executive.
The role will include working across a range of different consumer and B2B manufacturing, interiors, construction, auto-motive, marine and retail clients. You will rapidly gain experience of different markets and the associated marketing challenges and have direct involvement with the clients from day 1. Your training is very much “on the job”, working alongside and under the supervision of the existing account handlers.
You will be given the opportunity to work across a variety of on and offline media channels with progression being very much down to your ability and the way you take on the opportunities presented to you – typically all their successful account execs have been promoted to account manager and beyond within 12 – 18 months.
They work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and every team member has the opportunity to present and develop their own ideas and, if the client buys into them, see them implemented.
The key responsibilities include:
- The ability to fit in and work with an existing account team.
- To quickly learn and understand the nature of the client’s businesses that they will be working on and the role that the agency fulfils with each.
- To manage the day to day contact with the key clients, developing a good working relationship with each.
- Take briefs from clients on specific projects, understanding (with supervision) what information they need to extract, then using this to complete the agency’s own internal creative/artwork/production briefs.
- Briefing the internal creative and production teams to explain what the client is expecting and by when.
- Managing individual project plans to ensure deadlines are met and the projects are delivered on time.
- Commercially aware. You will be shown how to create quotes and how they generate revenue for the agency and will be expected to be able to control costs and create quotes (under supervision).
- Brief media, PR and research companies if required.
- Day to day administration tasks including creating the status reports, contact reports, quotes & invoices.
- Management of press schedules.
Desirable skills would include:
- A good team player.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to stand up and present, with conviction and authority, creative concepts and ideas to clients.
- Good at managing deadlines and planning the steps needed to deliver individual projects on time and on budget.
- Self-starter – the ability to work under their own initiative.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis – the job requires good organisational skills, the ability to prioritise tasks and not let anything slip.
- Great attention to detail. A key part of the job is checking the accuracy and content of the collateral we are creating – we create a lot of brochures, DM and Emails – all have to be accurate, contain the correct content and be free from typos.
- Motivated to think beyond the immediate job in hand and offer their own ideas on how the agency can add value to their clients marketing activities.
- Awareness of Social Media platforms within a business context
- Competent with PowerPoint.
Due to the countrysideApply Now