Pharma B2B PR Senior Account Executive – Senior Account Manager
Published: 6 March 2020
Salary: £20 - £35K
Due to new business wins this award winning B2B PR agency is on the lookout for a highly motivated PR Account Manager with life sciences, pharmaceutical and manufacturing PR Experience.
The role will involve working on a number of national and international (a small amount of international travel will be required) life science & pharma clients.
Candidates must have…
- Solid B2B PR agency experience working with B2B clients (ideally in the life sciences, pharmaceutical and manufacturing sectors).
- Experience managing multiple clients of varying budgets and sizes simultaneously.
- Ideally, a qualification in a PR, media or marketing related subject, English language or maybe even science-related.
- Strong account management, presentation and client communication skills.
- Strong English language skills including spelling and grammar and a good eye for detail.
- A sense of humour. If you like a laugh and a wee bit of banter you’ll fit in here.
The purpose of this position is four-fold…
- Add additional B2B PR experience (particularly in the life sciences, pharmaceutical and manufacturing sectors) to our in-house team, assigning on client projects.
- Lead on several PR client accounts and support senior PR manager.
- Help oversee junior members of the PR team and integrate with the wider PR, creative, marketing and digital teams to help create, plan, implement and evaluate campaigns.
- Support your line manager in facilitating business development and improvement of the company internally and externally.
In return you will work in an agency that prides itself with a low staff turnover, friendly and welcoming team environment which encourages a good work/life balance.Apply Now