PR Account Director (12 month contract or Permanent) – 4 days or full time
Published: 1 April 2019
My client is an Integrated Agency who is looking for a new PR Account Director to work on a mix of their consumer clients !
Their current AD is going on maternity leave so are looking at someone to cover that role but are also expanding so they are looking for someone either on a 12 month basis or permanent basis.
It’s a young, dynamic and fun place to work, everyone is genuinely really friendly, there’s a great team ethos and people seem to progress very quickly.
There are currently six people in the PR team at the moment, they also work very closely with the other departments and there is over 100 people in the overall agency, so lots of scope to learn about the whole marketing mix!
Are you an ambitious PR Account Director with consumer agency experience?
Do you have a strong track record in developing creative strategies, working with big consumer brands?
Are you commercial with a strong creative flair for creating stand-out campaigns?
- Driving accounts forward, offering strategic advice to clients daily
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team, helping them fulfil client briefs and taking responsibility of quality control
- Creating and leading new business documents and pitches from idea generation through to delivery
- In-depth understanding across all social channels and experience of creating and managing social strategy and posts
- Working with influencers for PR campaigns and advising on best practice
- Creating news worthy campaigns to generate mass reach and awareness
- Translating technically challenging subject matter into engaging stories
- Understanding SEO and how content can influence it
- Experience of traditional platforms and journalist liaisons
- Being commercially minded with experience of planning and executing budgets
- Evaluating best use of tracking and measurement tools to provide best use of ROI
They are looking for someone who strives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, with a fun and enthusiastic can-do attitude.
You will need to be highly organised and be able to provide examples of new business pitch wins and have vast experience in running a team and accounts.
We’re keen to hear from people looking for a permanent role (five or four days a week) or freelancers who can commit to a four-day (min) a week contract for 12 months!Apply Now