PR Account Director, 4 days a week
Published: 28 April 2017
An exciting PR Account Director opportunity working 4 days a week has arisen within a multi award winning and fast-growing public relations agency, based in the heart of Liverpool.
The role will see you play a major role in leading the business through the next stage of its development and success.
Reporting directly to the MD, the successful applicant will need to demonstrate enthusiasm, achievement and vision. He or she will be expected to show exceptional leadership, communication and motivational skills, and a real passion for developing and being part of a winning team.
The agency’s approach is based on authenticity, integrity and commitment, adding value to every aspect of client service and outcomes.
The successful candidate will require excellent organisational skills and be expected to develop their own potential as well as those of the team.
Candidates will be expected to have a minimum of 5 years PR agency experience, illustrate examples of excellent customer service, creativity and innovation. They will also need to embrace responsibility with accountability.
- Manage contracts and projects
- Train and mentor junior PR account team, as required
- Deliver exemplary client service. This will include creating and sustaining a strong working relationship based around trust and respect, with the client valuing your advice
- Work to be an equal to your client not just a yes person
- Develop a strong knowledge of your client’s business, their competitors and relevant industry bodies
- Lead new business pitches
- Drive initiatives to identify and deliver new business opportunities
- Identifying key messages and audiences and developing a communications plan
- Delivering projects and campaigns against briefs
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Understand the financial side of each account, the allocated hours per month vs actual fee and the resulting servicing levels
- Actively develop relationships with key clients and be seen as main point of contact on the account; be authoritative
- Identify relevant opportunities to secure organic growth.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with appropriate members of the media.
- Keep abreast of market trends, client needs and competitive offers.
- Produce quarterly and annual review presentations and present face-to-face to clients.