PR Account Executive
Published: 27 March 2019
Salary: £16 - £20K
My client is an award winning agency who is looking for people with a passion for traditional, digital and social communications!
They are looking for a PR Account Executive to join their Leeds team where they will workmon a mix of consumer and B2B clients covering homeware, gardening, retail, charity, professional services, food and drink and pet sectors.
- client and media liaison
- monitor the media for client opportunities
- work as part of an account team to implement PR programmes
- research, write and pitch press releases to targeted media
- collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
- help to develop and implement creative campaigns that cross PR, content and digital media
- undertake research for new business proposals
Required skills and experience:
- Pick up the phone without fear and remain professional
- Deliver a good command of the English language and grammar
- Be confident when sharing ideas and observations with the team, with the media and with clients
- Know their way around digital media – from Twitter to LinkedIn and everything in between
- Be a self-starter
They are looking for lateral thinkers who want to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing agency; they are entrepreneurial and passionate about building something different so a new Account Executive will need to bring ideas, innovation and creativity, in addition to positive can do attitude.
In return you will work in a friendly, down to earth and creative team on big brand consumer tech & international clients.Apply Now