PR Account Executive – Junior Account Manager -Yorkshire/Lancashire border
Published: 6 November 2017
Salary: £18 - £25K
Due to expansion, this successful independent PR agency on the Lancashire/Yorkshire border is to appoint two new people…One PR AE & another SAE/JAM level. The roles will work across B2B PR food and drink, waste management/environmental packaging and outdoor clients.
For the SAE/JAM they looking for someone to step up and manage a couple of small accounts, so fantastic opportunity to make the step up to management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement and monitor execution of PR plans for clients
- Write press releases, features, advertorials etc.
- Find opportunities for client publicity on an ongoing basis
- Communicate with client and team using appropriate media such as status reports, review meetings etc.
- Effectively monitor own performance to achieve goals
- Develop partnerships and effective relationships
- Liaise with clients and suppliers and attend meetings where necessary
- Keep abreast of client issues in the media through monitoring publications, websites etc.
- Seek client feedback
- Develop and support new business pitches/credential presentations
Person Specification Essential to Role
- Minimum 2 years professional and relevant experience
- Experienced in managing multiple projects to time and budget
- Experienced in communicating to a wide range of audiences through a range of media
- Skilled writer familiar with design, print and production processes
- Willingness to travel and work away from home as required