PR Account Executive – Senior Account Executive
Published: 31 January 2020
Salary: £18 - £25K
My client is a multiple award winning Lancashire PR agency who has an exciting opportunity to join their friendly and down to earth 9 person team. They are looking for a PR Account Executive or Senior Account Executive.
The agency work on a mix of consumer and B2B engineering, aerospace, professional services, public sector charities and education clients.
They have created a unique mix in their Lancashire office where a happy band of mavericks and renegades and are encouraged to create their best work, no matter what sector or channel. It’s a passion for effective storytelling that counts.
They believe in looking after their people, playing their part in the community, making a difference for their clients — and having a good time while they are doing it. They offer yoga Mondays, boot camp Wednesdays and flexible working for the team… It’s more than a job – it’s a way of thinking, a lifestyle, a family.
You will be expected to have both social and traditional media skills. The role involves:
- Generating effective positive news coverage, in broadcast, print and new media, and placing spokespeople as commentators;
- Liaise with clients and the media daily, often via telephone and email to build trusted working relationships;
- Developing a reliable list of key media contacts to gain story coverage;
- Monitoring the media for opportunities;
- Working on media events;
- Creating content across key channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn;
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email;
- Proactively seeking opportunities by jumping on news events and trends;