PR Account Executive
Published: 20 December 2017
Salary: £18 – £20K
This successful integrated marketing agency is on the hunt for a PR Communications Executive to join their Communications team in Leeds.
You’ll be involved in the production, delivery and promotion of digital and traditional PR content and creative ideas on a day-to-day basis. A strong interest in the creation and the telling of stories via a variety of different methods including PR and Social is a must.
They are looking for someone enthusiastic and outgoing, with good journalist contacts, the ability to spot a good news story and a keenness to be involved in campaigns from concept to execution.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Writing press releases and pitching interesting news stories and feature ideas to journalists
- Maintaining databases and media lists
- Supporting in the planning and implementation of PR strategies for clients
- Providing content and being responsible for the upkeep of social media platforms
- Writing engaging blogs
- Supporting in organising and running events
- Managing and developing content amplification and social media strategies
You must have an integrated mindset with an organised and highly-motivated attitude. If you have this, we can offer you an energetic and fun working atmosphere, on-the-job training and a competitive salary.
Journalistic or PR background or related degree preferred. A demonstrative knowledge of social and PR is essential. 1-2 years’ experience in a similar working environment desirable, either agency or in-house.Apply Now