PR Account Executive
Published: 4 February 2021
Location: Leeds or Manchester
Salary: £18 - 20K
Would you relish the opportunity to work for a portfolio of household name clients in retail, travel, finance, FMCG and energy across consumer and B2B disciplines, generating exposure at both regional and national levels? If the answer is yes then you could be just what we are looking for!
My client is looking for a creative and upbeat PR Account Executive who has 8 months or more PR experience gained within an agency environment.
The role will be based in either in Leeds or Manchester (they have offices in both Cities). They are looking for a motivated, pro-active and creative PR practitioner to join their friendly, committed and busy team. You would be working as part of a small team in a fast-moving environment with lots of scope to make your mark.
A key requirement for this role is a PR graduate or equivalent qualification, along with strong organisational skills and good knowledge of social media.
Suitable candidates will need be strong communicators and able to connect effortlessly with colleagues based in the organisations other UK offices and able to deliver excellent day to day client work, providing a key support role within the team.
Desirable Skills and Expertise
• Strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
• Digitally savvy
• Curious – a desire to learn, improve, apply new knowledge and develop self
• Personal drive and passion for the industry
• Strong administrative and organisation skills
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities
• Ability to assimilate information quickly and recommend a practical response
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Supportive, inspiring and motivational team player
• Commercially aware
• Confident networker