PR Account Manager
Published: 13 March 2017
Salary: £23 - £32K
This Award Winning Leeds based PR agency is growing their corporate and trade PR team, and as such they are looking for candidates at Account Manager level.
Their portfolio is mainly national clients, covering a range of industries, from food & drink and retail to professional services and energy, so experience in national media relations and influencer relations, along with social media, would be preferable. The corporate and trade team also has a successful crisis management practice, so experience in this area would be useful but is not critical.
Culture wise, they are a hardworking, fun, values-led environment with a low staff turnover which in itself speaks volumes on what Finn is like to work for.
They are looking for a passionate professional with proven experience in handling PR and social media for brands as well as an interest in corporate and trade communications.
Requirements & Skills for the AM level
- Lead the day to day delivery of key accounts, managing client and media relationships
- Four or more years’ experience handling campaigns across multiple PR channels including print, online and social media
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex information to both consumer and business audiences
- Responsible for developing, managing and overseeing the delivery of all campaigns, including projects, creative content and social media
- Managing and mentoring junior team members to deliver campaigns
- Excellent media relations skills across a breadth of media environments
- Experience of implementing social media activity
- Outstanding communications skills and ability to develop quality relationships with all clients and stakeholders
- Ability to scope and develop campaign plans working with agency specialists and suppliers where relevant
- Well organised, good attention to detail and ability to manage multiple accounts
- This role will also be involved in crisis management projects