PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager
Published: 22 September 2017
My client is a leading Leeds based integrated marketing agency is looking to expand their PR team with the appointment of a PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager.
The role would to manage a mixture of existing and new clients in an established, growing integrated marketing agency. You would be working on a variety of B2B and B2C PR clients across health and fitness, food and drink (two breweries), housebuilding, construction, purchasing and hospitality.
Candidates need have agency experience as well as strong social media, writing, account management, event management, copy writing, client liaison and media relations experience.
- Managing the needs of a variety of clients from initial brief through to successful implementation of PR and social media campaigns and projects.
- Conceive of creative, commercial and appropriate PR and social media solutions to meet clients’ objectives.
- Manage not only traditional PR but also create and manage social media campaigns (and work across integrated accounts as a Project Lead)
- Work across the entire portfolio of clients as and when required.
- Contribute to the business development activity of the consultancy, including helping develop PR proposals for new business pitches.
- Maintain the highest standards of client service.
- Manage profitability on clients’ accounts.
- Fully computer literate, particularly Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – face to face, written and telephone
- A strategist, planner who is equally at home being hands on
- Able to develop and maintain key relationships
- Excellent project management ability
- Service focused
- Commercially aware
- Diplomatic and confident
- Qualifications & Experience Necessary
- Ideally educated to degree level with experience of directing B2B and B2C PR driven accounts