PR MANAGER OR HEAD OF PR – NUTRITION
Published: 7 February 2020
Salary: £28 - £40K
My client is a global FMCG online retailer who is looking to appoint either a PR Manager or Head of PR for their wellness division. The role will take ownership of sports nutrition, fashion, vegan and vitamin brands.
The role will support the wider team to create and implement PR strategies globally, with a strong focus on headline-grabbing news stories, innovative new product launches and division-wide campaigns, ultimately increasing awareness for the brand and driving traffic to the site.
You will take the lead in securing media coverage, with a huge focus on digital, encouraging as many people as possible to read, watch and engage with the outreached content.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual looking to utilise previous digital marketing and PR experience!
- Consumer/FMCG PR background
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience of creating outreach strategies
- Strong understanding of media value – coverage, traffic, brand association
- Knowledge of the health/fitness industry as a whole
- Good understanding of social media, SEO, digital outreach and how to effectively maximise all opportunities
- A team player and self-starter who has a good understanding of the media landscape and the ability to make things happen for brands
- Confident and proactive in liaising with key media influencers