PR Senior Account Director
Published: 20 March 2019
This Award Winning Leeds based Integrated Agency is looking for a Senior PR Account Director to manage and lead its award winning PR team.
The role would report to the managing director of the agency and see you direct and oversee a mixture of existing and new clients within an established, growing integrated marketing agency. You would be working on a variety of B2B and B2C PR clients across property, food & drink, construction, professional services and finance.
- Directing individual account teams across a variety of clients – from food and drink and hospitality to construction and manufacturing
- Identifying training needs for yourself and the team
- Acting as a mentor for junior members of the team
- Supporting the AMs/SAMs in their management of the accounts/teams
- Being responsible for understanding the marketing/business strategy for your clients and ensuring you develop comms plans that deliver frequent, timely and positive outreach/coverage
- Ensuring each client has a clear PR/comms strategy with clear KPIs – and that KPIs are evaluated each quarter
- Managing the profitability of your accounts and regularly reviewing fees against time spent/results
- To build positive working relationships with clients and media alike
- To assist with new business opportunities and help drive the new business strategy
- To help build the company’s brand
- To ensure effective working practices between PR, digital and studio to drive the integration of accounts