PR Senior Account Executive – Account Manager
Published: 22 March 2021
Salary: £24 - £29K
My client is an Award Winning Lancashire based PR agency, which has an exciting opportunity for a PR Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join their friendly and progressive team!
The agency works on a great mix of engineering, aerospace, public sector, charities and school clients. It’s more than a job – it’s a way of thinking, a lifestyle, a family.
You will be expected to have both social and traditional media skills. The role involves:
• Copywriting skills are a must.
• Generating effective positive news coverage, in broadcast, print and digital media, and placing spokespeople as commentators.
• Liaising with clients and the media daily, to build trusted working relationships.
• Working on media events.
• Contributing to creative campaign ideas
• Creating content across key channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
• Canva and video editing skills preferred.
• Liaising with clients via telephone and email.
• Proactively seeking opportunities by jumping on news events and trends.
They believe that happy, healthy teams are more creative and productive — and that equals happier clients. They employ a dedicated Health and Wellbeing Manager who is also a trained Mental Health First Aider, providing a point of contact and signposting people to appropriate support.
They provide free yoga, bootcamp and 20-minute walk out sessions (encouraging staff to leave the office whenever they want to get some fresh air.) They also offer time off each year to allow people to carry out volunteering.Apply Now