PR Senior Account Executive
Published: 23 February 2018
Salary: £21 - £24K
My client is an Integrated Manchester Agency who is on the hunt for new PR Senior Account Executive to work across both consumer and B2B clients that cover home interest, trade, food and drink, hospitality, fashion, transport, finance and tourism.
They are looking for a natural self-starter, who is driven, a real team player and passionate about communications. Happy to work in an independent and integrated agency, they will thrive on deadlines and challenges and be willing to jump in and work with a talented creative PR team within an award winning agency. Providing significant support to the Account Managers and Account Directors within the team, the individual provide support on client accounts. FMCG / big brand experience is preferable and a sound understanding of trade PR advantageous.
Providing support to the Account Managers and Account Directors, working alongside the team to devise and implement successful consumer and B2B campaigns and strategies.
Personal Attributes and Experience
- Consumer and B2B experience
- The ability to write great copy including features, case studies, releases, blogs, and social posts
- Media contacts
- Adept at and interested in social media
- The ability to form and strengthen solid client relationships
- Travel, lifestyle and home interest experience an advantage
- Proactive and a strong sense of intuition