PR & Social Media Account Executive
Published: 29 September 2017
This well respected and award-winning Newcastle PR agency is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join the agency as a PR Account Executive. The successful candidate will work in a friendly and supportive team on a mix of national and regional clients across a range of consumer and b2b sectors including: outdoors, IT & tech, chemical research, aerospace, leisure & tourism.
Candidates need to have a ‘can do attitude’ and a desire to succeed as part of a dynamic team. You’ll be able to work on your own initiative but equally you’ll enjoy working as part of a team and be ready to pitch in and help out.
Ideally, you’ll have a couple of years agency experience or be able to demonstrate that you can effectively juggle multiple projects at any one time whilst working for a range of clients.
Candidates must have excellent writing skills and be able to demonstrate experience of writing press releases, developing engaging content and will fully understand social media and digital marketing techniques – but most importantly you’ll be an avid media consumer with a passion for finding a story and seeing your results in print.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases and articles to target media;
- Pitching news stories and features to the media
- Collating and analysing media coverage
- Organising photography and events
- Supporting strategic and creative ideas generation as part of wider account team
- Assisting with account management, client reporting and attending client meetings
- Working as part of the wider agency team to support news business and networking efforts
In return, the agency offers:
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- A talented and tight-knit team buzzing with energy and ambition
- An exciting mix of client accounts ranging across multiple sectors
- Opportunities for career progression
- Training and networking opportunities
- Regular team lunches and drinks
- Extra days off between Christmas and New Year
- Dedicated time away from your desk to think and create