Property/Construction PR Senior Account Manager – Account Director
Published: 18 January 2019
Salary: £30 – £40K
Due to new business wins, this award winning Manchester PR agency are on the look out to appoint a new PR Senior Account Manager – Account Director to join their Manchester team.
The agency is an owner-managed, boutique brand storytelling agency providing a variety of creative services under one roof.
Growing year-on-year since inception in 2006 and now with 20 employees, the agency is run by a hands-on, down-to-earth management team of company shareholders that specialise in each of the agency’s core disciplines of PR, design and digital. This team remain in daily contact with every client and continue to mentor every member of staff – and it is this empirical leadership that spearheads the agency’s continued success.
- Manage the day-to-day requirements and output of a selection of the agency clients, delivering a number of creative and strategic PR and social media activities including copywriting, media relations, influencer marketing and social media planning.
- Build close relationships with client personnel based on the provision of strategic and considered advice and a high level of responsive client servicing.
- Appropriately manage the workload of each account, effectively managing client expectation while remaining mindful of the retainer specifications and limitations of each account.
- Delegate specific outputs and activities to the respective Account Executives and PR Assistant ensuring the utmost quality and professionalism of all work that leaves the agency.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media channels and relevant journalists.
- Support, upskill and mentor the wider team utilising knowledge and experience.
- The client sectors cover Commercial property, Residential property, Construction, Personal finance and Financial technology – 60/40 B2B vs. Consumer PR client split.
Work in partnership with fellow Account Directors to:
- Support the overall management of the PR team and consider new and more efficient internal processes flagging and discussing those with potential commercial gain with the agency’s senior management team.
- Contribute to the agency’s work-winning efforts including developing opportunities to present influential and memorable proposals to potential clients.
- Maintain a commercial outlook on the agency’s relationship with clients and suppliers maintaining an ethical approach without compromising on value or quality.
- Efficient organiser
- Assertive communicator
- Approachable manager
- Exceptional writer
- Creative thinker
- Strategic operator
- Savvy social media planner
- Influential presenter
- Trustworthy team player