Senior PR Account Executive – Junior Account Manager
Published: 22 August 2017
Salary: £19 - 24K
My client is looking for a Senior Account Executive – Junior Account Manager with solid PR agency experience to work on a mix of B2B clients covering technology, business services and professional services.
Candidates must have excellent writing skills as well as good media relations, client liaison and able to manage clients and workloads effectively.
In return you will work in a supportive environment with an inspiring team who are all dedicated to the success and growth of their award-winning agency.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- liaising with clients and the media via telephone and email;
- relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media;
- working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement PR activity;
- assist with client reporting, attending client meetings and assessing the progress of PR
- researching, writing and distributing press releases and articles to target media;
- pitching news stories and features to the media
- collating and analysing media coverage;
- managing social media profiles for clients
- organising photography and events