SEO Senior Manager
Published: 8 October 2020
Salary: £30 – 35K
My client is an award-winning digital marketing agency, who is seeking a talented Senior SEO Lead to join its expanding team. The agency works with ambitious SMEs, enterprise level ecommerce operations, blue-chips and FTSE 250 listed companies. Their expertise spans across several sectors including travel, ecommerce, igaming, property and finance.
As a Senior SEO Lead, you will work on their key client SEO campaigns, devising and implementing innovative SEO strategies and ensuring results are delivered.
Working in a pivotal role within the agency, you will have experience of managing a wide range of SEO campaigns and will be at the cutting edge of the latest developments in the SEO industry, both in terms of on-site and off-site factors. You will be expected to execute and drive strategies forward by building excellent client relationships and proactively seeking opportunities to exceed client objectives.
You will be an expert in all aspects of organic search, striving to continually develop your own knowledge and help nurture the skill sets of the wider team.
You will be set clear targets and given SMART goals to further your knowledge and further your progression within the agency.
• Responsible for the management and delivery of client SEO work such as on-site, technical audits, and reporting
• Main day-to-day contact with clients, demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
• Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals, KPIs and objectives for all client campaigns.
• Ensure all client requests are met in a timely, professional, and efficient manner, with client expectation managed effectively.
• Help lead the development, analysis and performance of our clients’ SEO campaigns.
• Work closely with the wider search team on SEO best practice and new approaches taking into consideration the latest Google algorithm updates
• Work closely with the Content & PR team to implement robust off-site strategies to drive performance.
• To effectively analyse the on-site/off-site strengths and weaknesses of client campaigns and assess the best strategy to pursue.
• Experience with SEO tools such as SEO Monitor, SEMRush, Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog, ahrefs, Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible Working
• Company Bonus Scheme
• Core Company Values
• Employee Wellbeing Focused and a Mindful Employer
• Regular 1-2-1s, Expert Training, Appraisals and Career Guidance
• Birthday Duvet Day
• Company Socials
• Free Fruit
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Company Pension
• Friday Drink & Snacks
• Free Cinema Tickets
• Free Healthcare