Social media Account Director
Published: 16 March 2018
Salary: £40 - £42K
My client is an integrated agency who is on the hunt for a dynamic PR Account Executive – Senior Account Executive to join its team and work on a mix of consumer and B2B… they are undertaking lots of new business at the moment and areas of interest include retail, fashion, automotive and tourism and leisure.
Working as part of an enthusiastic and motivated team in a fast-paced environment, the PR Account Executive – Senior Account Executive is responsible for assisting the management team in the delivery of PR and engagement services across a range of the agency’s clients.
The role is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven PR Account Executive – Senior Account Executive to make their mark in a growing agency with a friendly and supportive culture.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum one years’ PR experience
- Excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- Proven media relations skills and contacts
- Understanding in digital/social media platforms
- A creative brain
- Experience in pitching and driving new business
- Appetite to stay ahead of emerging PR trends
- Focus on continuing professional development and lifelong learning
- Gain and build the trust and confidence of your clients
- Collaborate with the team to deliver top quality results for clients
- Create, manage and maintain media target lists
- Organise and attend media launches and photo shoots
- Produce a range of written PR content from articles, blogs and white papers to case studies and press releases
- Reactive media relations – deal with incoming enquiries
- Proactive media relations – create opportunities for clients and pursue them until the coverage is secured
- Supporting Account Manager, Engagement Director and PR Director with new business